- This event has passed.
Meet the Sheep at Meridian Jacobs
April 1 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Visit with the sheep that provide the fiber we all love! Lambs, kids (goats), and bunnies to pet! Farm Club members will be here to answer questions. Fiber arts demonstrations all day. Meridian Jacobs Shop is Open.
We welcome the following vendors:
- Blissful Bear Boutique – Soap by Brenda
- Fiber Confections – Local fiber, natural and dyed, from Colleen’s farm
- GynnaMade – Hand knit socks, hats and more by Gynna
- Julie Kuroki – Local Angora fiber products; ARBA show/4H/pet quality French Angoras (tentative)
- Sheep to Shop – Local fiber and felt goods from Jackie’s farm
- 2NFrom – Leather and felted hats, bags and more by Carol
Bring your lunch and a project and spend the day with us and our four-legged fiber friends. Check back here for information if it’s raining. Usually we hold this even rain or shine, but some of our recent storms have been unusually severe and we’ll post info closer to the date.
Meet the Sheep is from 10 to 4.