Contribute directly to the Fibershed Carbon Farm Fund to support our community in restoring the land, harmonizing the carbon imbalance, and producing right livelihoods within a regenerative fiber system:
- An $8.00 donation to the Carbon Farm Fund will purchase a linear foot of a tree-planted area.
- A $50.00 donation to the Carbon Farm Fund will purchase a cubic yard of compost for a Climate Beneficial ranch.
- A donation in any amount will be used to directly support on-the-ground adoption of Carbon Farming through our Climate Beneficial Wool program
If you wish to contribute as an annual Fibershed supporter toward all programs:
- You may join by paying securely online through Paypal, via the link below, or
- You may join by downloading and mailing this form: Fibershed Supporter 2019
Madder Root Supporter: $40/year
benefits: 10% discount on one Fibershed class, symposium or workshop
Coreopsis Supporter: $100/year
benefits: 10% discount on all Fibershed classes, symposiums, and workshops, and a set of natural dye postcards with photography by Paige Green
Indigo Supporter: $250/year
benefits: 10% discount on all Fibershed classes, symposiums and workshops; a set of natural dye postcards with photography by Paige Green; and a collection of dye garden seeds
Black Walnut Supporter: $500/year
benefits: 10% discount on all Fibershed classes, symposiums and workshops; a set of natural dye postcards with photography by Paige Green; a collection of dye garden seeds; and 50% discount for one class, event, symposium or workshop
Fibershed is a California non-profit corporation, exempt from federal tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Your membership fee, minus the fair market value of any gifts you receive, are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
To make a tax-deductible donation in any amount, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a Fibershed farmer or artisan wanting to let people know that your work supports regional agriculture, a local and fair economy, and ecological balance, consider becoming a member of the Fibershed Producers Program. Click here to learn more.
Photos by Paige Green